Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

Drew Barrymore

I'm not sure why but for some reason I was dreaming about Drew Barrymore last night. I don't really remember the dream but I do know that when I woke up this AM, she was on my mind.

I'm not a big fan of Drew; I'm not all that sure that she can act worth anything. I liked the way she went crazy on Letterman the one time and I think that she's supposed to have an interesting tattoo in an interesting place. I can't even think of a movie of hers that I've watched in the last couple of years. I mean I even blew off Charlie's Angels and the sequel. And if I had watched those it would have been for Lucy Liu or Cameron Diaz (or even Demi Moore). So I'm not sure what brought this particular episode on.

Even so, now that I'm thinking about it, I may have to check out a flick or two with her in it. Just to find out what my subconscious is trying to tell me.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?