Saturday, October 29, 2005

 

Red Lights

I would think that everybody knows that a red light means to stop. I would think that before a person can get a driver's license that he would know that.

Then why did that asswipe just almost run me over?

I can deal with people going through a light that was yellow (or officially "amber") as they were going through the intersection when the light turned. For someone to go through the light after it has already completely turned red means that they are either an idiot or an inconsiderate asshole.

I don't mind assholes. Inconsiderate ones bug me. That means that you have to go out of your way to be a jerk. I hope that this guy gets all the things that he so truly deserves...like higher insurance rates and somebody nailing his stupid ass someday. Hopefully it will be because that person did the same to him that he did to me. Run the red, buddy and nail that sucker right in the door.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?