Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Not serving the fans

Last night was the longest World Series Game in history. I didn't see the end. It was after midnight and I couldn't a) stay awake any longer or b)not be able to wake up this AM. I understand that MLB doesn't want to have its biggest games of the year on TV at 300 in the afternoon eastern time. But this part about not starting a game until almost 900 PM is getting more and more ridiculous. It assures that over one half of the population of this country is going to either have to miss the end or suffer the next day. I think (I know) it is a lot easier for someone on the West Coast to sneak out a few minutes early to see the game than it is for the entire eastern half of the country to call in late because they couldn't get up.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?