Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

Women

Women are an interesting thing.

It is interesting how one can flirt and proposition some and it never amounts to anything. In other cases, it regularly comes close to meaning something. There was a situation recently that I was talking to a someone that I find attracive. Not beautiful, but intriguing. One that I wouldn't mind spending an evening with (wink, wink, nudge nudge). But we've known each other long enough, including while I was married, that the firting and propositioning that we had done all that time, when we knew nothing was to come of it, also plays a part.

One of the biggest adjudgements of being single again is playing in those areas. When commmitted to another, I could say "let's do the nasty" and know that neither I or her would do so. Now, there is the possibility. That makes it both more and less fun.

Back to the original point though... Women are interesting. I dread the day that I never have to deal with hese kinds of concerns again. I would much rather have to be concerned than not to.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?