Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Clean Clothes

As I was sitting on the side of the bed this AM, I looked over at the corner of the room. There, in three large baskets, were my dirty clothes. I am lucky enough to have a washer & dryer in the apartment building where I live, but I rarely use it. Most of the reason for that is that I don't really like to do laundry. If I were to use the machines in the building, I could only do two loads of laundry at a time. By the time I get around to doing laundry, there's about the equivalent of ten loads. To do them one at a time would take all day, and I don't really have that kind of time. I find it easier to go to the laundry mat and do all ten loads at one time. The I can dry all ten loads at one time as well. This means that doing laundry only takes a couple of hours instead of all day. I can take a bottle of diet coke, a news paper and all those dirty clothes and be finished by the time I get finished with the crossword puzzles in the paper.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?