Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

The term is almost over

The end of the term is a fascinating time. I never realize just how much work that I have until I get it all at one time. Three papers, two assignments and two presentation all due in less than ten days. It helps when some of the work can be related to other work, so instead of two entirely different papers, I can take from one and add it to the other.

Writing the papers and coming up with the presentations aren't the hard part. Once I get writing I can do it pretty effectively. The hard part is figuring out what the heck I'm going to write and how to organize it. That sometimes takes me days longer than the actual writing and presenting.

The bad news is there's a paper dur tonight at 600. The good news is that I just finished writing it. The scary part is now I've still got to edit it. Having an editor would be nice. But with luck it would end up being somebody like J Jonah Jameson who couldn't stand me and make me change things just because he can.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?