Sunday, April 24, 2005

 

Oops...

Looking at the list of entries, I noticed that the one I spent about an hour on last night wasn't there.
DAMN!
It was a really good entry too.

I'm not going to try to recreate it because it came when I was in a particularly interesting mood.

Tomorrow I have a presentation due that is worth a chunk of my final grade. The next day I have a large paper due that is also a large part of my grade in that class. It's mildly ironic that in order to help out the students so that everything is not due the last week of class, my professors managed to all have everything due the week before the last week of class. I wish at least one of them had not been looking out for me so well. Of course the good news is that I get to goof off the last week of the term.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?