Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

Oooowwwmmm...ooof

One of the things that I never (and I mean never) have ever taken for granted in a woman is her hands. I say that because one of the things that I do to deal with stress is store it in my shoulders. The more stress I have the more my shoulders, and moving on down my back, ache.

I often comment that my ultimate dream of a woman is one of those 95 pound Asian women that can run a four minute mile and never have to leave my back. Some people that don't know me think that I'm joking. Most know I'm not.

At the moment, my shoulders are in a significant amount of pain. I try to stretch them but it hasn't been working. With all the school work and things coming up, I know that I'm under a wee bit of stress but it is now becoming annoying. I'm not asking for much, just a good (or even a) rubdown.

If anyone reads this and is interested, let me know.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?